Phone: (91)(141) 3004600
Fax: (91)(141) 3004699
jaipur.reservation@fourpoints.com

Monday 6 April 2015

One of the best luxury hotels in Jaipur

luxury hotels in Jaipur
I was in the Pink city for a wedding recently. So I decided to make the most of it.

I applied for the leave and arrived there four days prior the actual wedding- thought that a vacation would do me good. I’d been working myself to the bone recently and honestly, all I wanted was to be off the grid for a couple of days- and just relax.

My choice was clear- a luxury hotel near the venue of the wedding and that's how I zeroed in on Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur.

I have to say- it was great on all counts. I was staying in one of their club rooms and it was nice. The rooms were spacious and airy and very comfortable. I reached around 12 am in the night and slipped under the covers. I slept like a log and haven’t slept that well in a long time. Such utter comfort- just what I needed.

Their restaurant, The Eatery is pretty decent too. I tried their buffet spread and the variety was staggering. Being a foodie, I tried a lot of different dishes and was impressed to say the least.

It was really nice to just unwind without a care in the world. The staff was also extremely courteous and it made me feel really great.

Next time I’m in any city in India, my first choice will always be Four Points by Sheraton. The service standards and the amazing food has me hooked!

Definitely recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment